Who needs a web page? You do if you don't already have one.
Small businesses, large businesses, teachers, schools, students, family, everyone who surfs the World Wide Web.
Why your business needs a website: Having an online business requires a web site. If you have a home based business you can utilize the web to promote your products or Service world wide. If you have a store or business that has a physical location, a website extends your prospects of reaching many more people than just people who look in the local yellow pages or drive by your location. While you're sleeping, your website never closes and is always there for the next potential customer!
The bottom line is if you have a business, any kind of business, you need a web presence. The purpose of a business is to generate income. The purpose of a website is to help generate more income for your business.
Currently there are over 20 million people online who use the internet to shop. Over the next few years the growth rate will be 30-50% more people online. You can reach a global market place, not just your local area.
Web Design, Marketing, Maintenance and Consultation fees vary. Please give us a call and advise what your web needs are so we can better assist you.
We offer affordable Services for all of your website needs. Please call us (423) 371-1518 (cell).
A written Webmaster Service Contract must be agreed to and signed. You can print out the form or we can mail it to you.
Before we can begin your website, you must provide the following information:
1. The description or type of website you want (i.e. business, Service, products, personal site, etc.). You can email this information, send a 3 1/2" floppy disk or CD rom.
2. Give a brief description of your website, your products for the type of website you require.
3. If you want graphics/photos on your site you can have 2 images/page. If you want more photos than 2 per page, the extra charge is $10.00/photo. You must furnish your own photos in either .gif, .jpeg, or .bmp format and no larger than 800 x 600 pixels.
4. If you do not have photos and would like to purchase stock photos we can recommend two Services to choose from. Stock photos are very inexpensive.
5. You must supply the text that you want on your website's pages. Spelling and grammar must be free of errors. We want your website to be Search Engine friendly. If you do not have the time to edit your text for grammar and spelling, we can edit your text for a small fee. Please email for a quote.
* Does not include the cost of a template or hosting company fees. We prefer GoDaddy.
Call our GoDaddy award-winning sales & support team 24/7
(480) 505 8877
Merchant Account: Authorize.Net http://www.onlinedata.com
SSL - Some come with the hosting company, some cost to secure SSL, some restrictions apply to the free ones.
** The client submits graphics/photo
***Search engine submission includes but is not limited to:
If your site has been accepted into the Open Directory, it may take anywhere from 2 weeks to several months for your site to be listed on partner sites which use the Open Directory data, such as AOL Search, Google, Netscape Search, Yahoo Search, and hundreds of other sites. DMOZ volunteers (real people) make updates of the data available weekly, but each partner has their own update schedule. We will try to match the category of your website with the proper DMOZ category. If that category is unmanned, it may take longer to get your site listed.
Google, Whatuseek, Wisenut, ExactSeek, Scrubtheweb, Jayde, AOL Search, HotBot, Search.com, Metacrawler, Dogpile, Mamma, C4, Canada.com, ixquick, Infogrid, WebInfoSearch, -Fast Search (AllTheWeb.com), Query Server, 800go, Debriefing, Highway 61, 37.com, OneSeek, MetaSpider, Vivisimo, PlanetSearch surfwax, qbSearch, ProFusion, Proteus, Go 2 Net, MegaGo.comWebFile, myGO, Megacrawler, Search Climbers, focusLook, Burf, Subjex, Alexa, Scrub The Web, LookSeek , InfoTiger, NerdWorld, Aeiwi, Walhello, LifeTips, and EntireWeb.
Search engines and Directories cannot give you a 100% guarantee that your site will be listed. If you want a guaranteed website inclusion, please consider some of the Paid inclusion packages such as Google Inclusion or Yahoo Search Marketing. Both have a monthly charge.